Useless MS Nurse??

Useless MS Nurse, is it only mine?? On 7th may 2014 my loverly neurologist lady decided to increase my rebif from 22mcg to 44mcg the ms nurse said when is your Nxt delivery? 14th may I said, I will try to sort that for then, (ms nurse) on 14th may I got delivery still 22mcg, Nxt day sent msg to nurse telling her, she sent back, Ok they have just called to advise me they delivered 22mch, so a month later, yesterday they delivered, yes 22mcg again, this time I phoned bupa, they said, never had a change to your prescription? Why did she lie? It’s not the 1st time, she’s been an ms nurse over 20years do you think she is bored with us? She’s never been easy to talk too, so much for not supposed to stress, that was her advice once. Lol, sorry just had to get that off my chest. Graham

Awesome!!! …Just what you’d want from a nurse!!

Dom

(…by the way, I’m now on my 3rd MS Nurse after 2 that were far more interested in their own agendas sooner than actually listen to a patient !! Hope this one is better ?)

I can’t put into words how I felt after the last telephone converstion I had with my MS nurse, just after I was dicharged. If she had been in the same room has me, I would have projectile vomited all over her…she irritated me that much with her management type manner

xx

Hi All

how appalling that these people so called professionals, can act like this! Especially as they are the first port of call for so many inquieries!

I’m really lucky with nurse, he has never failed to to return my call and has often kept is diary free for a good few hours when I’ve needed a good bit of his time! He even faxed me a copy of a letter to my place of work when I needed it urgently.

I wish I could clone him, so that I could share him and everyone would have a fab service!

Freckles xxx

Hi Graham, My experience wasn’t as bad as yours. However to get myself up to 44 ASAP when recommended by neuro I just injected 22 twice. Made sense to me and didn’t see the harm. Perhaps the Rebif support line would be able to tell you if this was a risk. Good luck Min xx

[quote=flowerfairymin]Hi Graham, My experience wasn’t as bad as yours. However to get myself up to 44 ASAP when recommended by neuro I just injected 22 twice. Made sense to me and didn’t see the harm. Perhaps the Rebif support line would be able to tell you if this was a risk. Good luck Sounds like a plan, but only get enough for a month so would run out after two weeks, lol Thanks anyway