Undiagnosed

Hi thanks for your reply ,I am going to chase it up probably at a snails pace . I’m 48 this year and had symptoms since my mid twenties and never got any where. This week I remembered my very first concern I feel has if my head was wobbling but it wasn’t when I looked, it was has if my brain was swishing around in liquid. Every one laughed at this .my second concern was whilst I was grating cheese for a meal my arms felt so heavy has I was holding a house brick . I have now also come to doubt my dyslexia diagnosis which was not noted until my 30s .when I try to read now it’s just words on paper it may has well be Chinese on most days .whats your opinion .?

Hi joey have you had any more news .

Hi grandma any new news from your appointment on Sunday.

Hi thanks for your reply yes I having blood tests since my twenties and have come to the conclusion that the doctors don’t know how to read the results or even that the samples have been sat around that long that they are no longer suitable for testing. I barely recognise myself any more I’m so so tired but look ok to everyone.

Hi thanks for reading I’m not going to hold my breath with the state the nhs is in .im considering a private mri scan .

Hi I will describe all my symptoms and the will probably consider a number of different illness instead of one that covers all my symptoms, how does this save the nhs money .so frustrating.

Would be a step in the right direction. Thank you for your reply.

I also stopped smoking 10 month ago thinking that I would have more energy but I’m still has exhausted.