tomorrow`s stuff!

Oh Poll, thats awful, I hope the nurse reported it to the person who was suppose to be monitoring it, but I doubt it.

It really is disgusting, you put your faith in these people, and then hear horror stories, really makes you wonder, doesn’t it.

I hope the new medication works for you, take care, and also you hear good news about your brother in law.

Pam xx ((((hugs))))

That is worrying Poll because it really shouldn’t have hurt you. I hope the nurse did report it.

xx

I’m sorry to post this but does anyone know where the needle went? Or didn’t it have a needle to start with?

Jan x

Oh Poll my thoughts are with you. What a challenging time for you. Sending you lots of hugs

Just a bit more info, as I shouldn’t cast nasturtiums unfairly… My carer said the syringe was almost empty… Conclusion…I was looking at it upside down!!!. Pollx

Well that’s a ‘blooming’ relief Poll

Oh Poll, what an awful todo! Hope the news continues to be good for your brother in law and that the medication offers you some relief from the bad times you’ve been having. You’re so supportive, thoughtful and helpful to others that it’s now time that good luck shines on you.

I’ve not posted any status updates for a while as I’ve been having tough MS times myself recently, grrrr! I try to stay upbeat but that feeling has rather escaped me recently. Sorry to sound a misery!

Sending love and good wishes that life is a little better for you soon, Dawn. xxxx

[quote=“arkady”]

Oh Poll, what an awful todo! Hope the news continues to be good for your brother in law and that the medication offers you some relief from the bad times you’ve been having. You’re so supportive, thoughtful and helpful to others that it’s now time that good luck shines on you.

I’ve not posted any status updates for a while as I’ve been having tough MS times myself recently, grrrr! I try to stay upbeat but that feeling has rather escaped me recently. Sorry to sound a misery!

Sending love and good wishes that life is a little better for you soon, Dawn. xxxx

[/quote] thank you Dawn. I hope you are heading for better times too hun.

Poll xx

Hi Poll,

I’ve not been around much either. Life getting the way of having a life. Gosh what a time you’re having! I’m having more Botox Christmas eve!! I’ve insisted on GA or sedation! I’ve left it too late and I’m having bladder spasms along with spasms everywhere else.

I had a urethral catheter for 15 months before my SPC so my bladder was very small. After the SPC and botox I had a flip flow father than free drain. I gradually built up how much I could hold. I now tend to put it on a night bag and free drain overnight to help reduce infections and get a good nights sleep.

I can’t rate botox enough, mine lasts about a year but you can have it every three months if needed.

I hope you and Hubby get sorted and are well soon. Thinking you both big hugs

Sara

1 Like

thankyou sara. well if things continue to go as well as they are, with the betmiga, i wont bother with the botox. glad you like it tho`.

pollx

I’ve just received my letter today for my first lot of Botox, it’s on 22nd. It will be under a GA as they are putting a camera up while I’m there! From what you say, it sounds as if you don’t like it done just with a local anaesthetic?

At the moment I do ISC twice a day but I’m a bit worried that it will hurt for a while after they’ve done the procedure. I’ve heard of people whose symptoms get worse for a week or so afterwards, should I expect this?

It seemed a good idea in July when it was decided it would be beneficial but I’ve got a bit nervous now it’s going to happen!

Sarah x

[quote=“Dogtanion”]

I’ve just received my letter today for my first lot of Botox, it’s on 22nd. It will be under a GA as they are putting a camera up while I’m there! From what you say, it sounds as if you don’t like it done just with a local anaesthetic?

At the moment I do ISC twice a day but I’m a bit worried that it will hurt for a while after they’ve done the procedure. I’ve heard of people whose symptoms get worse for a week or so afterwards, should I expect this?

It seemed a good idea in July when it was decided it would be beneficial but I’ve got a bit nervous now it’s going to happen!

Sarah x

[/quote] I think it best to have a ga for botox. Hope it goes well for you and you soon see the benefits.

Pollx