There are days......

Thanks Pat! Hi Teresa!

I got back from my hols this morning. We went to Hunstanton on the East Coast. The weather was fantastic apart from yesterday when we had rain showers. It was a little too hot for me at times tbh but we really had a great time.

Only trouble is that i could happily sleep for a whole week now - i’m exhausted. I managed to keep up with the kids pretty well most of the time and i feel pretty pleased with myself! LOL!!

Only trouble is that you come back with so much washing/ironing! groan!!!

Teresa. x

Hi Teresa Glad you had a wonderful holiday and that you had fun with the kids! Yeah, the washing and ironing after a holiday is a real pain isn’t it? Hope you can get some rest to recover. Teresa xx

Teresa - i forgot to ask. How did son no.2 go on with GCSE results? Hope he did well?

We are obviously not at the exam stage yet but i can’t believe my daughter will be in year 9 when they go back. Time is flying by!

No rest today to recover as i have my niece and nephew just for today so i have 4 kids! I’m not used to such chaos like yourself!

Hopefully the youngest two will play nicely and i can get that ironing done! The older ones are not much trouble now! Apart from those hormonal teenage strops! Ha ha!!

Hope you doing ok atm?

Teresa. x

Hi Teresa Son no 3 got a B 2 years early in French, thus year 9! Very proud of him. Son no 2 got 3 A*s and 11 As. Fantastic! Now the really hard work starts - A levels are a huge jump up! Yes the chaos with 4 boys is second nature now and I don’t notice unless they are exceptionally noisy or squabble more than usual. Hope your day goes well. Really horrible bladder problems atm - am waiting on an urgent referral. Ha, ha that will probably take months. Really need to start ISC as bladder has become a liability. I won’t describe it. It is too awful and just really gets me down. How are you doing - more of the same? Hope you’re seeing someone soon. Teresa xx:-)

Hi Teresa,

Wow! your sons (1,2 and 3) have all done amazingly well! All those A’s!!! double wow!!! and a B two years early!! triple wow!!

You must be so proud! Parental support is so important so well done you also!

I didn’t get the chance to do A levels but know people who did well in GCSE’s but struggled with the jump to the A levels.

I’m back to just 2 kids now! phew! Now i remember why i stopped at 2! that and the fact that i collapsed after the birth of my second!!

My nephew is only 4! - I think i have moved on from that stage now as i forgot how exhausting they are and you need eyes in the back of your head. He got stuck in the downstairs toilet at one stage! lol!!

Needless to say my ironing is still sat in the basket undone!!

The bladder probs sound awful, i hope you get some help soon. Not the nicest of probs to have and can be embarassing i would imagine also.

It has done me good to go on holiday as i think i was getting a bit isolated at home. It has helped me with my confidence also. I still have the awful throbbing teeth/gums/side of face and constantly feel sick. I do however have a little more energy than i did. The neuropathic pain in my arm has gone. I am unsure if this has been some kind of weird relapse - so hard to tell and the neuro said not! When i had relapsed before i was totally knocked off my feet and was unable to do anything - this is totally different. I feel this is something to do with the dmd or viral. Neuro said not!! Whats the problem then? I have no idea and tbh i don’t think the doc believes me. All i know is that i don’t feel well!!

End of rant! ha ha!

Teresa. x

Hi Teresa The bladder problem has got so bad that I’m virtually housebound now so I don’t think embarrassment comes into it anymore. Glad going on holiday has helped. Glad you feel slightly better in some respects. It does sound as if the current symptoms are some sort of relapse. Sorry the neuro doesn’t seem to be able to help. It is horrible that you ever seem to feel well. Maybe it will go eventually as it might just be a very long relapse. Feel free to rant anytime! Teresa xx

Teresa - I hope you get an appointment soon. I didn’t realise it was so bad ((hugs))

I can’t offer any practical help with this problem but i can offer you emotional support.

When problems get this bad it impacts on the whole family. I have been stuck in the house myself quite a lot these last few months and it’s no fun at all.

I’m sending you lots of hugs and if i lived closer i’d bring you a nice bunch of flowers (when i could get out myself properly - I’m needing to take someone with me atm! ha ha!. What a pair we are!!

I’m sending you virtual flowers instead for now!!!

Hope you like them!

Teresa. x

Hey Teresa Thanks for the flowers - so kind. You’re right, unfortunately my whole family are having to suffer because of my bladder, especially my poor husband. I have another UTI, the 5th since the first week in July. It’s no fun at all. Teresa xx

Hi Teresa, hope bladder problem clears up soon! Awful to have so many UTIs.

Wishing you better soon hon,

Pat x

Hi Teresa

Sorry to hear your bladder is not behaving, hope you get

your appointment soon and c an sort things out for you.

Your sons have done you, their Dad and themselves proud,

well done to all of you.

Hope everyone else is doing ok, here in Gloucestershire is

heavy rain, windy and soooooooooo cold, hot water bottle time!

Pam x

Thanks Pam, I hope that appointment comes soon too. Thanks about my boys, we are so proud of them. Rain and wind here in Hampshire too but at least it’s not too hot! Hope you’re doing well atm, Teresa xx

Hi folks,

There are days, I’ve just had a lovely coffee AND a ‘snicker’,what’s worse I don’t care. I may use my rowing machine tomorrow OR I may not…

Take care, be good and be safeM

Hi M

Talking of chocolate, there is some in my cupboard…

and I think it’s calling me…will have to investigate.

Take care, hope today is good for everyone

Pam x

Hi gang, that old gorilla has been rattling his cage… hmmmmmmm wish I had some chocolate…

Hope everyone doing ok.

Had lovely time with my sister but oh so exhausting. Well hell it was worth it.

Have to rest up this week as have my son, daughter-in-law and grandson coming on Saturday to stay night. Celebrating grandson’s 7th birthday and they are going Paralympics on Sunday!!!

Rain and wind in London (which somehow makes staying in bed not so bad… )

Love to all,

Pat x

You really should be adding chocolate to the mix, I always try to keep some for emergencies!!! I’m sending a flower but I’d rather send you a or chocolate of your choice! Tell that gorgilla from me a girl without chocolate is already in a tight spot so ******* off.to all our gang, M