Hello to all, bck again for any advice you may have.
Have been diagnosed 6 and half years and was initially offered dmd but decided to wait and see, silly I know but I really was doing well and if I have had relapses I was unaware of it. I have been very very fortunate and I know full well how bad ms can be as my sister and I cared for our mum who had progressive ms which was severe.
Lately I have been finding myself battling with myself as to ask about dmd or not. I have very good neuro who has always said the offer of dmd is there whenever I wished to begin and I feel that time has come.
I had another mri in December which showed three new lesions which my neuro said was a subtle change in 6 years so I have thought long and hard and feel tecdifera seems a possible option but I am really wary/scared about the tablets. Also thinking should I just leave alone as dong ok but at the same time there has been some new activity.
Any thoughts/advice would be greatly appreciated.