Send me hugs please !!!

How awful for you. Hope things go ok for you, you’re very brave. Hugs Linda x

Sounds nasty lets hope they get it all sorted this time and the local works for you. Sending you very gentle hugs Barney

All the best to you catherine. You are very to have the procedure under local…put me to sleep every time. Hugs to you

And she starts the day with dirty sheets and yet another infection. Could I get any more fed up.

Aww Catherine, sending you a big hug. Hopefully the next surgery will sort things out and you will be on the mend real soon. Stay strong, and as they say, this too shall pass. Thinking of you. Laura x

<< big hugs >> Catherine. I have a cold too but thankfully I don’t have an open wound to deal with as well. Hope you’re feeling much better really soon

Tracey x

Hello Catherine. I hope you don’t mind me asking but have you thought about switching and having a general anaesthetic so they can do a more thorough debridment of the wound? If there’s a reason why you can’t have a general then fair enough and very sorry for asking…I don’t mean any offence. I was just thinking about the benefit of a quicker healing process for you. All the best to you…hope things get sorted soon.

Hi Blossom No I don’t mind you asking. It’s a combo of things…my personal choice because I react so badly to generals and doctor happy to go along with it because if previous generals…for instance, I have very narrow airways, so when I had my gallbladder out, the back of my throat was badly cut and scrapped and I was coughing up blood and strips of skin for days. And then got the ubiquitous chest infection !! The doctor has explained, in graphic detail, what he is going to have to do. Not nice and I’m not exactly looking forward to it but it’ll be ok. And I’ll have hubby’s hand to break like last time !! Xx

I’m sure you will be ok Catherine, you seem like a very strong lady…not sure about your hubby’s hand though lol. Do they allow you to take in cd player and ear phones…maybe you could listen to some of your favourite songs. All the best to you, lots of hugs. Noreen

Eeek! That sounds ghastly. I hate GAs too, but I would bite anyone who suggested a local to me if I was in your shoes. You are some tough cookie, Catherine!

Good luck with it, and good wishes for a fast recovery this time.

Alison

a belated hug from me. I hope you heal well. Take the best of care xx

Sara