Forum

seen the Neuro today

I can’t believe how late it is, I had an appointment with the neuro doc this-evening at 7.50pm had to wait till 8.30pm --was not happy as this was a private app… anyway he looked through my MRI and said that I definitely have not got MS or any other neurological disease… I have to take this as good news and I do, but I still have all the symptoms!! he was lovely and went through loads of stuff explaining everything really well. He is sure that over time my symptoms will go… I cannot go back to work yet or until I am 100% better, so god no’s when that will be. For the cramp he suggests that I take Quinine Sulphate Tablets as baclofen will just make the fatigue worse… I don’t really know what to think but I guess I have to be positive and just get on with things best I can… Millie x

Hi Millie, Well I think deffo not MS is a brilliant outcome, you must be very relieved - but what is causing your problemos? I’d get back to your GP and jump all over him demanding action, you can’t go on not knowing and just being told ‘it will go eventually’ - that is not fair Hang in there kiddo and KBO! Clarexxx

Cbear wrote:

Hi Millie, Well I think deffo not MS is a brilliant outcome, you must be very relieved - but what is causing your problemos? I’d get back to your GP and jump all over him demanding action, you can’t go on not knowing and just being told ‘it will go eventually’ - that is not fair Hang in there kiddo and KBO! Clarexxx

Completely agree! Karen x

Thanks girls, I will do and have already made the app for the doc next week… Yesterday I was really happy about not having MS but today I feel a bit lost and back to square one where I just don’t no what to do!! I know this sounds awful but I am a bit disappointed at not having it as if I did then I could have some kind of closure of my symptoms… I don’t no, just feeling a bit blue!! millie xx