Put the kettle on!

I love the idea of wormeries! Wouldn’t it be worth a proactive council giving people a wormery rather than a brown bin?

Starting with worm composting is easy. All you need is a bin or an enclosure where you can drop your organic waste such as newspaper, cardboard, waste food, peelings, used tea-bags, used nappies etc. The pile needs to be moist and the right worms can be found in deposits of horse manure. They breed very fast. You could even get your neighbours to hand over the fence their organic waste too.

Starting with worm composting is easy. All you need is a bin or an enclosure where you can drop your organic waste such as newspaper, cardboard, waste food, peelings, used tea-bags, used nappies etc. The pile needs to be moist and the right worms can be found in deposits of horse manure. They breed very fast. You could even get your neighbours to hand over the fence their organic waste too.

My daughter out of law gave me some teatox to try, i’m taking the first one tonight. She got them online because Holland and Barrett had sold out, I guess it’s the latest fad.

Jan x

Dragon Pearls - small jasmine blossoms wrapped in a green tea leaf - the smell when you put it in hot water and the leaf unfurls - lovely.

Whittards Piccadilly blend - black tea with Hibiscus (again, gorgeous smell)

Spice Imperial - black tea with citrus, cinnamon & clove, think mulled wine in a tea.

These are all loose leaf teas and all should be taken without milk cause it destroys the flavour (or so I think)

For teabags I love twinings flavoured green tea - pear & apple, pineapple & grapefruit, Orange & Lotus, Jasmine, Cranberry (not as nice). But I don’t like fruit teas at all, amazing smell - horrible taste.

Judging by this thread tea drinking is alive and well. Move over coffee!!