Ponvory

Hello, hope everyone is keeping well. Anyone have any experience with Ponvory tablets? I’ve had RR MS for 20 years & keep well with it. My latest MRI showed a new leisson, prior to that the last time I had a new one was 3 years ago, so pretty stable. However my neuro has written to say that now might be the time to consider DMDs. Neuro prior to him was against putting ‘healthy’ MS people on there. I’m going to call the nurses & chat to them but thought I’d see other opinions. I’ve always put off DMDs as my relapses have been few & far between (luckily). Thanks all

Hi Nads,

I was hoping you’d have some feedback on your replies as I am starting this soon and a little wary due to side effects of lowered immune system. I have similar to you but found to have new lesions on brain so after stopping the plegridy injections a year ago due to side effects (after 10 years) I thought I should try something else. I’ll be starting them soon so will let you know if you like?

Ali xx

Hi Ali,

I start in the 30th june so it would be great to compare how we’re funding it as I don’t know anyone who’s on it. I suffer from chronic headaches so I’m hoping the injection doesn’t make them any worse. My doctor said he’d taken that into consideration & this drug was least likely to impact on headaches compared to some of the other treatments. Good luck! x