Plegridy bruise

So i started on Plegridy last week, took first dose everthing ok didnt feel too ill after, however i have been left with a large red bruise/mark on site where i injected, its not sore, just there.
Ive got another week before i take next dose but wondering if its normal to get mark like that and how long it should last.

I would have a chat with my MS Nurse

Yes, I am on plegridy. It’s normal. I get these marks every single time. Try to apply witch hazel gel. It helps. Avoid having a hot shower or bath for 24 hours after the injection, as it makes it worse. Also, make sure that you have left the pen outside the fridge for at least an hour before you inject. I have been doing plegridy in the past 2 months or so. It gets better. Lately, the red areas get smaller and smaller. It looks like my body is getting used to it.

How are you? I hope you are getting used to it. Greetings.

Hi im doing ok with it, get fatigued for few days after i take a dose and still getting bruises where ever i inject. But they not quite as large as my first few, took my first 2 bruises ages to go away but next few seem to fade a bit quicker

Hello. Yes, same here. The first 3-4 injections gave me large erethema / red injection site. Then, they really got smaller. During the first couple of full doses, side effects were pretty bad: migraine, chills, pain on legs and bones, brain fog, diarrhoea, weakness for a couple of days. Yet, it’s gone significantly better now. I always inject before going to sleep on a Wednesday, and for 24 hours I suffer the side effects, and I am too weak to even walk, but on Friday morning, I am 100% back to normal. I update my MS nurse, had my bloods a couple of weeks ago, and all good with the liver. We need to avoid heat, and drink loads of water. I only take paracetamol for the side effects. Hope you feel better. Reach out if you need a listening ear.