Opinions please! Does this sound like MS??

2 years ago I started seeing dots for fifteen to 30 minutes. Along with it came confusion. These happened 3 or 4 times a year for 2 years. The neurologist diagnosed me with ocular migraines a month ago, after having a 2 week long episode of these “migraines” with worsening symptoms. Last month I had difficulty speaking, vertigo, confusion, fatigue, joint pain, and neck pain. These lasted 2 weeks, 3 of the days to where I was in bed for 3 days straight basically sleeping the whole time or laying there miserably. It went away, I seen the neurologist and we tried imitrax. It didn’t work so we tried rizatriptan. It doesn’t work either. Now, foot is crampy with some numbness and tingling and my right hand and arm is also, as if they’re falling asleep. My vertebrae shoes reversal from muscle spasm. Last night My chest was heavy and it was hard to breathe as if my chest was caving in. I was wondering if this sounds like MS to anybody?

Well, yeah and no.

There are several neuro symptoms there, but so many other things could be blamed.

Do you have a follow up appointment with your neuro?.

Sounds a good way off diagnosis yet.

Stick with it hun and hopefully an explanation will come.

pollsx