Forum

NO PAIN????!!!!

Today , I woke up and there was no pain and no pins and needles!!??? :lol:
This is the first time in 18 months.
Aside from a few niggling odd feelings in the leg , I feel almost normal??? :roll:

What is this about then?
Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks and love to you all
xx

Perhaps you’re in remission things do come and go sometimes quite suddenly - make the most of it!

If you are rrms, then you could be in a remission, a few years ago, i had 4 months when i felt really good, i was driving again, after years of not being able to, i felt really well, and had so much energy, more than i had, had for years,and so upset when it ended, make the most of it.

jaki xx

Thank you all.
I have not yet had anything other than a probable DX and so it is all new to me.
Today I have some pins and needles - but not so troubling as usual
This has never happened before and I have had a variety of symptoms and pain every day since Feb 2010.
I think i had best get in the garden then!!

My love to you all dear friends

Sorry folks.
May I ask for how long might I feel like this?
Hours , days , weeks or months. :smiley:
Or is the answer - who knows its that individual thing :roll:
xx

Lenin wrote:
Sorry folks. May I ask for how long might I feel like this? Hours , days , weeks or months. :D Or is the answer - who knows its that individual thing :roll: xx

Probably, just enjoy and long may it last :smiley:

Lenin wrote:
May I ask for how long might I feel like this? Hours , days , weeks or months. :D Or is the answer - who knows its that individual thing :roll:

How long is a piece of string :wink:

Lenin wrote:
Sorry folks. May I ask for how long might I feel like this? Hours , days , weeks or months. :D Or is the answer - who knows its that individual thing :roll: xx

Sorry mate… How long is a piece of string? :wink:

I woke up pain free a few of weeks ago too and over the next few days I was was able to reduce all my meds. No spasticity, no limp, no pain. Able to walk again for the first time in 3 years with no aids.

I was so excited. It lasted all of 3 weeks and now I am back to my usual crap self :frowning:

Hopefully your bout of feeling well will last longer. The main thing is not to get too excited and end up over doing things. Pace your self while you enjoy your new found freedom and long may it last :smiley:

Belinda

Hi, have to agree with others… who knows? :roll:

I’m PPMS so no remissions, but once in a great while I get an ‘almost normal’ day. It’s like a wonderful little holiday…

BUT here’s hoping that yours lasts much longer. Enjoy! :smiley:

Pat x