Night/morning

I’m always looking.

according to Wikipedia Bovril drinks can be made with milk!! slightly off topic - we used to have tapioca pudding at school once a fortnight (it alternated with semolina on Fridays) - I was a tad discomfited to read recently that tapioca can be used as a building material. Wonder if the tapioca affected my myelin in later life??

'fraid not!

My grandfather used to drink warm milk and water last thing at night - brought his wind up a treat - resulted in a peaceful nights sleep for him.

I agree with AD, is Rosie ok? Or has all this nonsense of dunking, milk and opinions taken over the genuine thoughts? Funny old game. Rosie come back, don’t let the stupidity get you down.

i am a slug and I move too slowly for this fast paced virtual world of ms madness, but I love odd food combos, a bit of diet anarchy is excellent in my opinion. Glad we’re all a little different in tastes otherwise all the marmite would be gone, or bovril, or peanut butter, or chocolate no no no

1 Like

Isn’t bovril gravy? Oh. Well every day is a school day

You have a very jaundiced view of life; for one so young.

Not everything that’s brown is gravy.

Advice that has stood me in good stead for many years.

did you know that “What is brown and steams out of Cow(e-damit)s backwards?”

is the Isle of Wight ferry…

Some jokes are best left misspelled…

Mick

Definitely a Basil Brush on the end of that 1 Mick.

4.30 a.m. on the dot, oh no 4.31! Time for painkillers a nice cup of tea and some browsing. All quiet outside, slept well but now, well you know how it is. I have a Stephen King book to keep me company. I might organise my pants and socks drawer ready for winter. The milkman will come soon, he comes anywhere between 2 and 4 usually so he is a bit late today.

Perhaps he was organising his socks and pants as well. I’m sure he’ll be delighted if you strike up a conversation on the subject.

Alby

Ha ha, he was a little late that day. He was here today at 3 a.m. ish, must be going somewhere a bit later! Bit bored of being awake now, I have had two tees with a dunking garibaldi and a big pill. All will be well soon. My daughter keeps saying there is something wrong with me as I keep buying garibaldis and fig rolls which she calls church biscuits. Nothing wrong with either of them?

Done my pants and socks drawers, been to the charity shop with other tat so organising paperwork in a min if I can’t go to sleep zzzzzzzzz

4.30, frigging 4.30 me too Hebe. Not really chuffed with myself, more annoyed. I too have a Steven King under my pillow, which 1 is yours? x

Hi Tracey, do you know, I can remember reading it and it was very tense, back at the library now and for the life of me I can’t remember which one it was! Can’t seem to remember anything today, will let you know when the little grey cells start working again. Slept a bit last night after going to sleep at 1 but feel worse. I hope it flaming bogs off soon, doesn’t usually last this long the no sleeping and exhaustion but hey ho, when I wake up properly soon I am going to go and do something. Dragged my sorry but up to the library this morning and feel like I have scaled Everest (apart from the frostbite). Now got the window open listening to all the chattering birds.