MS, Fibromyalgia, or Somthing else?

I have many symptoms, pain, and craziness with me. When I was a baby I had a severe care of Rickets ( Vitamin D deficence), so I have random pain from that, mostly with rain or cold weather. About 6 years ago I was diagnosed with POTS (Postural Orthostatic Techcardia Syndrome) I have many problems from this syndrome and some depression, memory problems, and so much more! I have been to doctors numberous times for my chronic pain I have in my joints on rainy days, or cold weather. Some of it I can tell is residual pain from the Rickets, but the inflamed knees, stiffness, problems sleeping ect, is all weird. I do get sleeping problems from the POTS, but I think it’s more than I should be having. I have been tested for Lyme disease and Arthuritis, both came back negitive… and ive been tested over 10 times for both. About a year ago, I noticed extreme pain over my entire body, tiredness even with goodnight’s sleep, and towards end of the day I have problems thinking of the right word. Some of this could be from the POTS, but I feel that something else is going on. I have also recently noticed extreme nerve like pain in my wrist and elbow area, it’s sharp pain, very bad. I have done research on Fibro, but never have been clinically diagnosed with it. Most of my doctors think I may have it, but it’s hard to tell which symptoms are from the POTS or could be Fibro. Im also worried I may have MS instead of Fibro. I do have muscle weekness and lots of feeling stiff and sore. Please ask me questions about what possible sympomts I have and what this could be, I am only 19 Years old and it’s really starting to affect my work and home life. I don’t want to lose my job, nor be in so much pain!