Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to say a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the friends i have made on this forum.

Thanks for all the help and support you have given me in the past.

A special thanks to Tree65 because i have probably driven her insane with my constant moaning over the last couple of years. (sorry about that hun!)

Seasons Greetings to all.

Best wishes

Teresa.xxx

and a very merry christmas to you Teresa

J x

Same to you and all my chums here.

Hope 2014 brings us all better health.

2013 was a stinker for me, but I am coming out of it better than when I went into it!

Lots of love, Polly

xxxx

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all when it comes. I hope everyone has a really positive 2014! Take care, Polly x

Merry Christmas to you all.Hope you have a good one.

Just seen this. Merry Christmas Treek and don’t be daft, I’m happy to hear from you always. Enjoy the holidays with your family - I hope you get some rest! Hope you’re doing OK! Tree xx

merry christmas to you too teresa.

everyone else is included

carole

xxxxxx

Merry Christmas Teresa and everyone else

Noreen

xxx

Thankyou everyone!

Poll - i really hope you have a better 2014 my love. You deserve it!

Tree - thanks again for being someone to talk to. I’m still battling away with my symptoms. I am getting stronger but it’s been a slow process this time. Anyway…onwards and upwards!

Oh dear! i’ve started moaning again! oops!

Can i have one more moan?..my garden fence has now blown down…grrrrrrr!!

End of moaning…

I have a hubby who is soooo good at mending things!

Teresa.x

Merry Christmas everyone Lynn xxx

Have a lovely christmas and a happy new year everyone, I’m now off to have a Tia Maria and Coke… Know it’s early but I don’t care .Hurrah !! xx

Merry Christmas to you too Teresa and all of my other friends. Av a goodun!! (Sorry, that’s the Bristolian in me coming out!)

A very Happy New Year too.

Shazzie xx

Happy Christmas and a happy new year to all in Advance, I hope everyone has a really positive 2014! Best wishes to all and Thanks to all as well…

Happy Christmas and a happy new year to all in Advance, I hope everyone has a really positive 2014! Best wishes to all and Thanks to all as well…

Have a fantastic Christmas Teresa!!

Merry Christmas and best wishes to all for a great 2014. Glad to be leaving 2013 - fingers crossed next year is a better one. Take care. Ann xx

Happy Christmas to you and yours Teresa and hope we all have a better New Year,

Love Wendy xxx