Memory like a sieve...

I’ve been dreadful over the last couple of days…I put the steamer on the hob on Sunday, but forgot to actually put any of the veg in it. Oh yes, and today I was attempting to make a simple cheesy pasta dish - first of all I put the pasta in the dish without adding the other ingredients, then forgot to sprinkle the cheese on the top! I’ve lost count of the number of times lately I’ve put the wrong ring on on the hob and wondered why things aren’t cooking! I think my days in the kitchen are numbered!!!

I’ve also managed to confuse a whole bunch of people today by getting my days all mixed up when trying to make one simple arrangement…and now I’ve just had a text from a friend reminding me that I’ve forgotten to do something!

Oh yes, and I referred to my lap-top as a microwave earlier today!

This is getting silly now!

Oh I forgot about the wrong hob thing! The number of hob covers I have burned, it is getting expensive!

I love this forum it makes me feel normal again, that it is not just me. I feel that detachment also when I am out and about. It’s like a idiot is stood in my skin, that its not really me there, just someone who looks like me. It’s a vulnerable person stood there someone who you need to be careful around, someone who talks slower and may appear or even be slightly muddled, someone who may look slightly frightened. It’s not me but it looks like me and we live at the same address. Yvette