Forum

Just STOP...

From my own experience - if absolutely anything causes you disruption - JUST STOP! (and hopefully your 'energy' will re-generate? - IN 5 MINS OR LONGER OR GO TO BED To use an old phrase "BEEN THERE, DONE THAT! ")

Hello Marcus,

I totally agree, as I worked  yesterday  and just carried on.  How do I feel today, still rubbish! I should have just stopped.

Cheers

Gareth

Morning Marcus

You are correct!

I have been learning to meditate for the past 14 months-what a difference its making to my everyday daily life.

STOP, whether it be for 10 seconds, 10 minutes or leave it til a later time then its ok (unless you are svaing someones life or helping them in some way then continue!)

Have a happy day.

Ellie x (still in goonie wondering whether to wash/dress or phone Mum-Mum wins! lol)

Thanks for your support Gareth. I've had MS for 13 years - (I do nothing - unemployed but used to be a director of a ~£14 million company in the motor trade (family business) with 4 garages.). NOW I'VE GOT BL**DY MS. JUST STOP!!!!

Marcus.

Thanks, Ellie - never a truer word spoken - (women's 'understanding'!). I used to do 'relaxation' myself - excellent for re-charging 'myself' (in fact I'll go and try it now!) - talk about 'trying to give advice and not taking it yourself!' - similiar to when I'm discussing (with my wife about 'dieting') - I'm not taking MY OWN ADVICE! - WOOPS!.

Marcus. x.

I've found 'do a bit and rest a bit' gets me there faster than trying to do it all at once, and there's more evergy left to go on to do something else afterwards.

Good luck, Ann

I've found 'do a bit and rest a bit' gets me there faster than trying to do it all at once, and there's more evergy left to go on to do something else afterwards.

Good luck, Ann

Hi Marcus, you are so right and I did exactly that last night I was so tired and ‘stopped’ I went to bed early and left my husband to sort the children out, I felt much better this morning! Thank you my hubby. Nicola x