Just hello again...

Poppy, Sorry to hear the family’s and now your bad news. As if PPMS wasn’t enough to deal with. Hope the surgery goes well and that 2018 is a better year for you. Derek

1 Like

Hi Poppy so sorry to hear your news and I hope the surgery goes ahead asap. The qualities you listed are the ones that will help you through this. My thoughts are with you at this difficult time. Sue

1 Like

Just returned from the city hospital today. Two hours drive there, two hour assessment and just back home now. Pre op assessment done. An amazing team. So thorough and reassuring. Blood tests done, heart trace done, medical history all checked. Met with the anethaetist who had a few concerns. My mobility,or lack of it, a previous one time diagnosis of atrial fibrillation (argued by me. I was adamant this one time event was brought about by 3 days of iv steroids and 72 hours without sleep being the cause), and a small throat space, to allow for a tube to be inserted! Eventually all was cleared and now I just await the phone call with the appointment.

"Reassuring " sounds great. Nice to feel looked after. Fingers crossed you get a rapid and positive result.

All the best

Mick

1 Like

Thanks Mick. Like everything else, it’s the waiting that’s horrible now. Just have to be patient.

Hope all goes well. x

1 Like

Poppy As always, you sound so positive. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that all works out well. Sue xx

1 Like

Thanks folks. Positive? Oh Sue, I most certainly am not! I’m just pretending.

Oh Poppy, I know that. You’re dealing with it like you have all the other crap that’s come your way. Like a beautiful swan. I know it’s a very strong and positive front. Inside is always different. You are handling this awful thing as you have bastard MS. Just as well as you can. Love Sue xx

2 Likes

Morning all. Surgery done yesterday. Deep set lump at the back of the breast removed, grade 3, and some lymph nodes. Hopefully they’ve got it all and further surgery won’t be necessary. Very tired, sore and bruised now. Foreward march.

great to hear,

All the best

Mick

1 Like

poppy mind and rest! ellie

1 Like

Good girl, Poppy… Keep positive…

Thinking about you, and am expecting some of your humorous writings when you feel more comfortable…

Anne

1 Like

Flipping heck Poppy, been away a while myself so only just seen this. Hoping, with everything crossed, that all is well. Take good care of yourself Tracey xxx

1 Like

Fingers well crossed they got it all and that there’s no further surgery.

Sue xx

1 Like

You’ve got a lot of support here Poppy, I’m adding mind to it and wish you an abundance of cake, nice things and the happiest of results.

Sara.

1 Like

[quote=“annethejogger”]

Good girl, Poppy… Keep positive…

Thinking about you, and am expecting some of your humorous writings when you feel more comfortable…

Anne heart

[/quote] My humourous writing?!

Oh how lovely Sara. I wonder if I can get that on prescription?! It was my birthday too and I got lots of cards with cake on them! :slight_smile:

Hugs

1 Like

Huggles and positive boobie healing vibes to you Poppy. Juls xxx

1 Like