its a girl!

Yes good choice of names Poll

Wendy xx

1 Like

saw the baby in the paper and she is really pretty.

i wonder if wills would let me sniff her head?

it’s a thing i have!

best when they have just woken up and the head is a bit sweaty.

i love the smell of babies and i like to inhale the elixir of youth!!

carole x

Mmm, Carole!

Pollx

Hi hope you are all well… My brother in law is currently in Queen Elizabeth in Glasgow receiving OR After being in 3 different hospitals for the past 12 weeks. He has has a severe relapse so my question is has anyone here had this 5 day treatment And then the chemo for 5 days after it? Did it help? Is there long term benefits? Thank you

Hello and welcome to the forum. Sorry to say you have somehow put your post on the end of a two year old thread…maybe post it again as a new thread. Sorry I can’t answer your query but others will see it if you repost. Ellie

wow i hadn’t realised what an old thread this is until i saw a post by pigpen.

that used to be my user name until all my online stuff went booloo and i had to get a new email address and new user name.

also thought blimey, talk about fertile myrtle re kate.

carole x

There is another point Linzik, if you use an abreviation, don’t assume that everyone else knows what you mean. To me, depending on context, OR could mean: Operational Research Operating Room Other Ranks Orderly Room Oregon (as the postal abbreviation for the state of Oregon) Olympic Record and I cannot see any of these being relevant to MS Get my point? Geoff

I was thinking that too. Not that I could think of as many examples as Geoff, but I had no idea what OR was/is.