It will soon be Christmas :))))))

Hello good people. Now our daughter is nearly 14 months, she actually has a sense of what’s going on. I think my wife is the most excited she has ever been. A small potted tree will be purchased this year and placed above a certain height-can you imagine the carnage of a floor based big tree? I spent a new year and the following two weeks in Australia-I don’t remember much about the party! The rest was stunning. Good wishes, Steve.

Hello

Just thought I would share that yes you were right the excitement, stress and genral running around has finally hit me and my body is protesting, constant pain in my legs, tired arms, MS hug, tinitus louder than normal and fingers aching when I type and I could easily fall asleep at my desk ! I am however going to try and plod on and get everything sorted by tomorrow night, so I can chill out :slight_smile: Me & my amazing boyfriend are going to Kendal for the night Saterday to spend some time not sniping at each other and putting our relationship back on track … I can’t wait.

Hope you are all well and havent done the same as me x

Hello

Just thought I would share that yes you were right the excitement, stress and genral running around has finally hit me and my body is protesting, constant pain in my legs, tired arms, MS hug, tinitus louder than normal and fingers aching when I type and I could easily fall asleep at my desk ! I am however going to try and plod on and get everything sorted by tomorrow night, so I can chill out :slight_smile: Me & my amazing boyfriend are going to Kendal for the night Saterday to spend some time not sniping at each other and putting our relationship back on track … I can’t wait.

Hope you are all well and havent done the same as me x

Enjoy it Ruth. I love Kendal, live near there and go often for shopping or a walkabout. Enjoy it and make sure you rest. You want to be comfortable for Christmas. I love your enthusiasm despite your aches and pains. That positivity will go a long way towards helping you cope with your ms.

Take care

Cath xx

Hopefully the aches & pains will fade and I hope Kendal is lovely :slight_smile:

Have a wonderful time

Sonia x

Hi Guys

The weekend was lovely, gorgeous hotel, very festive and best of all … I managed a little swim :slight_smile: amazing how the small things are now big things I was really pleased with my little self

Happy Christmas xxx

Hi Guys

The weekend was lovely, gorgeous hotel, very festive and best of all … I managed a little swim :slight_smile: amazing how the small things are now big things I was really pleased with my little self

Happy Christmas xxx

Well done Ruthy, I know exactly what you mean! Have a great Christmas, Nina x

Good for you Ruthy, so pleased for you.

Pam x