Is this really MS or am I just thick?

You’re definitely not stupid. Sounds like we all get this with the MS. I must admit I was beginning to think that it was just me til I read your post.

The worst thing for me is being a passenger when hubby is driving. All the cars passing by coming the other way send my head into a real frenzy. I go really dizzy. Also the white lines in the middle of the road whiz by really quicl;y and make me dizzy. I guess it is the brain trying to deal with all the messages in one go.

I can’t even watch a good film like I used to cause I forget what has happened.

Nice to know we are not alone. Thank goodness for the friends on this site who truly understand.

Take care.

Shazzie xxx

You’re definitely not stupid. Sounds like we all get this with the MS. I must admit I was beginning to think that it was just me til I read your post.

The worst thing for me is being a passenger when hubby is driving. All the cars passing by coming the other way send my head into a real frenzy. I go really dizzy. Also the white lines in the middle of the road whiz by really quicl;y and make me dizzy. I guess it is the brain trying to deal with all the messages in one go.

I can’t even watch a good film like I used to cause I forget what has happened.

Nice to know we are not alone. Thank goodness for the friends on this site who truly understand.

Take care.

Shazzie xxx