injecting copaxone

Why have you got to inject copaxone when your energy level is high because i inject just before i go to bed is this wrong …

My time is usually about 6-8pm for injections of copaxone so would be interested in the discussion.

i inject first thing in the morning now. when i first started i done it at night but i did forget a couple of time so changed to morning. get up, pop kettle on, grab injection and other meds, job done. simples

No side effects, the only thing I have found is that it can be uncomfortable for about half an hour post injection so which is why I leave a little time post to let it get to the point where I forget about it.

Hi,

I inject at 9pm each evening and just feel a bit sore and sometimes light headed afterwards. I wouldn’t say my energy levels are particularly high at that time but I don’t suffer with too many side effects. If you’re comfortable with doing it then and aren’t suffering too much, I’d carry on.

Sarah

I do it after breakfast and before my shower (giving the sting effect 20-30 minutes to pass)

Geoff

Hiya

I also inject at about 9pm each evening. The reason for this was that I first started with Rebif so did that at night so I’d sleep through the side effects (which I didn’t get anyway). I’ve just continued doing Copaxone in the evening because it suites me better.

I wasn’t told that any particular time of day was better with Copaxone, just whatever time suited me best.

Sue

I inject in the mornings. I have no side effects really. Very rarely I will get a bad skin reaction (maybe twice in the last 4-5 months). I’ll get the odd bruise etc. Most of the time it just stings for a few minutes after the initial injection.

Thanks all so by the looks you can do it when your ready i was just going through the diary and it said inject when level high that’s why i asked …

Thanks all so by the looks you can do it when your ready i was just going through the diary and it said inject when level high that’s why i asked …

[quote=“Spud”] The listed Sid effects in the leaflet are horrendous and scared me into refusing to take it. That is why the nurse is doing th first one Pat [/quote] Don’t worry pat they give you a pen to do it very easy i have had no problems…

i do my jab at bedtime x

I was told by the connections nurse that it’s best to inject when you’re feeling relaxed but not tired because you could stand less chance of getting IPIR,s…um that didn’t exactly work for me though I can say that I did do an injection once when i was quite stressed and the ipir happened. Also when you inject Copaxone it is best not to put any pressure on the injection site for a few hours so she said if i injected into my body at bedtime I would roll all over the injection site Honest to god that is what she said…