Hi everyone, Just wondering how many of you have been offered Dmd's and chose not to take them,
Ive been on copaxone and couldn't cope with some of the side effects, insomnia was one of the worst as not sleeping and having to get up 6am for work was really affecting my job, really need to be on the ball. Suffice to say chose to come off it. I'm waiting on my next neuro appt and results of my mri and think im going to be offered choice of another dmd.
Ive gone through a badish relapse this past year but seem to have settled back down, occasional bad days but on the whole fingers crossed pretty settled now.
My neuro said something about tsybri if scan showed changes but depending on scan one of the other dmds.
I am seriously thinking of saying no to any dmds as they all seem to have debilitating side effects but i also know that they could very well reduce any future relapses.
My neuro although very nice seems to get a bit narky when i question medication offered to me.