Hello, hope you are all as well as can be.
I am going to see my Neuro on Thursday for the first time since dx - the appointment was for mid May then put back to June and then this morning it was moved forward again, i should be glad that i’m being seen sooner! However I thought i had until June to make a final decision about which dmd to start on and now i have 2 days and i’m getting in a bit of a flap about it all.
I have it narrowed down to two (Rebif or Avonex), but really want to be sure when i get in there to help speed the process up. I am also feeling really anxious that i won’t be eligible at all and i will just be discharged.
I am basically just freaking myself out with it all, so can somebody give me a virtual slap to calm me down!
I can’t stand this feeling of everything being out of my control. Thanks