im having suicidal thoughts

Does ms make u crazy. I was really happy in the morning and yesterday and like before. I can’t think. I don’t know.im confused just generally. I really can’t think. And it makes me want to be dead. Because i am dead.

Hi Cosine, I’m gutted to read your post. It’s true that MS can cause depression and anxiety, but looking through your recent posts I see that you’ve just had a baby. Now that’s something I know nothing about, but it must have put your hormones and emotions into a spin. Add on MS and blimey you’ve got a lot going on.

I think you should talk to your GP in the morning, he or she will help you. Meanwhile, if you need a bit of a chat tonight then can I suggest you ring the Samaritans, they’re great, and they’ve got all night. Please give them a ring, just talking to someone will help.

Feeling for you

Ben

1 Like

Thank you. For helping me think. :relaxed:

Hope you are feeling better today - have you got an appointment yet? Even if you do feel OK now, still go and talk to your GP about it xx

how you doing Cosine?

pollx

Hi! I do feel abit/alot better today! Thankyou! I need to think of an excuse to see the dr. My family will ask.My lovely hub knows.But we live with my parents atm and yeah don’t want them to know. Thank you so much for caring! These feelings aren’t new. I used to deal with them all the time as a teen. It even progressed to more than that before.

I’m better today. Thank you!xx I can deal with losing my body. But losing your mind is very scary.

Can you just say it’s a routine appointment before they’ll renew a prescription or something? Happens quite often with hrt, anti inflammatories etc It could be related to your meds after all.

Hi Cosine,

I’m glad you’re feeling a bit happier today, and I hope you stay that way.

But please go to see your GP, you know it’s the right thing to do.

Take care

Ben

Ok.Thank you. I’ll try get one tommorow. Your comment made a big difference yesterday. Thank you so much. God bless you.

1 Like