If my MS gets worse he wants a divorce!!

Wishing you all the best. You have done the right thing in leaving, you will feel so much better in a while for doing it too.I did the same with my first husband he was just awful,i left 3 times and i knew deep down the 3rd time was the last time and it was and i never looked back.I also never got a penny in maintainance for my son who was 3 at the time, in fact, I got nothing at all.I stayed at my mums for 6 week and then got a council house and had lots of furniture given,i then got a good paid job when my son started school and we were so content on our own, leaving him was the best decision I ever made I only wish i had done it 1st time i left instead of waiting until 3rd time,but i was young at the time.It will male you a stronger person and your MS will be better for not having all that stress.

I just wanted to join the others with a good luck message. Your MS has nothing to do with what you have experienced, it is all to do with who this individual is as a person. It sounds like you can hopefully move forward now and focus on what is important which is yourself and your children.