I need a bungalow

Hi, im 47 and dont work my husband is 62 and works. We own our home with a small mortgage ive spent nearly two years upstairs as i cant manage the stairs. Ive had the council look over the house to help with adaptations but they wont give me a stairlift as i have epilepsy theyve also said that they cant help with an extension or move me because i own my home. Bungalows in the area are about 100k more than i would get from selling my home. Does anyone know of a grant or loan i could get to cover the difference?