HSCT

This was the last entry in his blog.

18 month post HSCT. (Not good reading.)

Published on January 7 2016

Some of you know I was the first UK man to travel to Moscow. My rebirth date was 02/07/2014.

Even though my 6 month post mri showed progression my 12 month post mri showed no further progression! Boy was I happy with that!

However since then my EDSS has increased and I struggled to complete the 20m walk today at the National in London even with a rollator. Time taken was 1minute 20seconds. Usain Bolt relax, your records safe with me!!

I was diagnosed PPMS in March 2011.

I’m still a great believer in HSCT, although I think for me its time to admit I fall into the 20% it never worked for…

Share this post

Does anyone know if Stevie had chemotherapy along with stem cell in Russia ? It doesn’t seem to work without it. I have an MS friend who has had stem cell (without chemo) in Mexico, Frankfurt and India twice ! No benefit .

Stevie had HSCT in Moscow and chemo is a big part of the treatment.