How long does a first attack last....if it is an MS attack???

Skye, This is a really old thread. You will probably get more answers if you start a new one. Hope you improve soon.

I have the same exactly this thing going on as she described. I had MRI and blood test. All came back good. It’s already like this for 2 months. It all started as shocks from the right foot and thingling now all over the body and face and lips. I have like a vertigo when I turn my head. I had sharp pain in the head too. Now random pain and needles everywhere And today my left side lips and tongue is numb. My neuro seems like he doesn’t wanna listen to all this. And he sent me out with no answer for what it is. Please help me. I can’t live like this. I can’t ignore it or plan my life without knowing how im gonna end up. My symptoms are all neurological and always changing location on my body. I’m so scared and can’t stop thinking about it. :confused:

Hi guys. I know it’s an old thread but… I’m going through exactly the same symptoms and everything that Beth were going through. I’m having all this for 2 months I can’t take this anymore. Now my lips and tongue got numb I had all as she described. I had all exams including all blood tests and MRI. The neurologist said that he doesn’t see evidence of ms but he can see previous head trauma which I had long time ago and he said it has nothing to do with the symptoms. Blood test were good too. My b12 was good but I took b12 for a week cause I thought it would help. I told him that the test maybe not correct and he said it would still show if I had b12 deficiency. I’m crying almost every night. & I can’t ask for help from anyone. Please what can it be? How can I stop this?

Hello All, I have been dealing with this for years,… sometime it feels like I will never be my old-self. The only thing I can say is no one of us is alone! The best way to deal with MS for me was learning as much about it as I could, knowing more helped with the fear and uncertainty I would feel. But trust and believe, you will become stronger then you could have ever imagined,( I don’t think I would want to be my old self again, I’m much stronger now) the inner strength we all posses is much stronger then this very inconvenient monster we deal with. By looking into the deepest recesses of who you are, you will find the strength to not only fight but the help other as well.

I have had a lot of similar symptoms as Beth and Romeo. Everything seemed to originate in my head one day with a mental brain fog. Then my back and neck got stiff/like an inflammation feeling. Accompanying that I got tingling in my fingers and feet. Numbessness in he back of my head and evens a little on the left side of my face one day. I don’t feel normal. I’ve had muscle twitches for days. This has been going on for a month now, seemed to get better for a few days or on a high dose of Advil like 800 mg. It’s so scary. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. The neurologist I saw took one look at me because I’m 26 and didn’t think I had ms. She ordered an MRI anyway which came back with mild unspecific changes in the white matter of my brain…whatever that means. It also showed a cyst in my cheek sinus. What’s wrong with me. I can’t keep going on like this. I used to run everyday. I was a healthy athlete. Now when I look at the sky I see like little “nats” that fly in and out of existence quickly like when you see stars but dark, like your nerves aren’t working right. My spine feels like a band/inflameed. I have mental fog. Leg twitches. Tingling, little shock or critters feelings at random spots on my legs. I just don’t know what’s wrong with me. Does anyone else feel like this or could offer any advice or help?