Help with reading pms

please can anyone tell me how i get to read my Pms i have got one and cant get it to read it,so frustrated with this site, i feel like giving up. :cry:

Hello There are 3 black boxes near the top of the screen. The second one should say ā€œ1 new messageā€ You click on this to read it. I know it is frustrating when you canā€™t do it - had this problem myself but sorted now. If you canā€™t read the message, at least the other person will know as messages stay in the outbox until they have been read.

ladyinred2000 wrote:

Hello There are 3 black boxes near the top of the screen. The second one should say ā€œ1 new messageā€ You click on this to read it. I know it is frustrating when you canā€™t do it - had this problem myself but sorted now. If you canā€™t read the message, at least the other person will know as messages stay in the outbox until they have been read.

I have done that, i can normally get them but for some strange reason when i click on the pm it does nothing at all,sorry i sent this reply to you as a pm instead of on here, i am so confused lolā€¦ i am going to keep in touch with people by e-mail from now, because this site is way too frustrating. :cry:

I read the PM first - so sent you a reply purely to see if you could open it. Sorry you are having this problem but I am not very technical so cant provide any more advice. I know the MS team are working on the blips so perhaps one of them will send you a more helpful reply. I have been through the frustration myself so understand where you are coming from but please persevere. We need to support each other.

Thanks so much for your help, it seems to be ok now,maybe it was a blip jaki xx