Hi there, Im a 21 year old female and Im going out of my mind with worry and wondered if anyone out there could help me? Im going to list my symptoms. Some may be related to other health problems but Id rather cover everything incase it is of some help. These symptoms seem to come and go in periods of a couple of weeks.
- Extreme dizziness at times. Like the world is spinning around me. Alot of the time it is when Im laid down.
- Left arm numbness. This happened for around a month and then slowly feeling started coming back.
- Constant aches all over my body. Some days are worse than others.
- High blood pressure. The doctors have put it down to hypertention, but Ive had it for years now.
- Pin Pricks all over my body. Only happened a few times. Ive put this maybe down to worrying too much.
- Headaches, usually worse when Im looking down at the floor.
- Numb/cold feet and hands. Bad circulation maybe?
- Fatigue - Ive never had anything like it. I have no energy what so ever and am constantly tired/yawning/weak.
My bloods have came back clear, my MRI scan is normal. Im waiting to see a Neurologist. I know I should wait for a real diagnosis before worrying about it but some of yourselves will know its hard just sitting around waiting for something to happen. Does this sound like MS to you? If not, any idea what it could be? Any help, no matter how small would make me feel better in myself.