Forum

Has it been fixed?

Hi, I have just logged on for the first time today, and noticed that the messages original poster was being listed, and not the last message posted. Am I wrong or is this one of the niggles that has been fixed? Lynne x :smiley:

lph48 wrote:

Hi, I have just logged on for the first time today, and noticed that the messages original poster was being listed, and not the last message posted. Am I wrong or is this one of the niggles that has been fixed? Lynne x :smiley:

You go into User control control panel and select whether you want to see oldest topics or newest topics first and the same for messages within that topic. You can view both original poster and last poster at the same time by clicking on Board Index (top left) Select from: (top, centre of screen just below ‘View Your Posts’ icon) View unanswered posts View unread posts View new posts View active topics Which ever option you choose you will get a list of those posts or topics with The name of the topic The author of the topic And the start date The number of replies etc.