Going to view a bungalow - excited

Hi everyone hope your as well ass can be. I’m excited after the last week things have been a whirlwind. Just after grandas funeral 2 3 bedroom bungalows have came on the market which are in budget. Both are ready to move into condition. Thank god for parents, my dad has said he will fund the new house till my house gets sold and the separation gets finalised. Which would be brilliant. Means I’d know I’ve somewhere to go. Ideally I would have moved into my parents till something came on the market but my bedroom is on the third floor which uses far too much energy. I so appreciate my parents and lucky to have them, Yesterday was a sad day it was exactly a year since my first major relapse when my right side stopped working. Anyway I’ve babbled long enough.

EM,

Good News - then - just what we need on a monday! - Go for it.

Fingers crossed for you Sonia x

Awww, lovely news…pity you can’t put pics on here… Would have been great to see. Best wishes and I hope it’s exactly what you wish for. :slight_smile:

Wishing you good luck, hope it all works out for you Em.

Pam x

Excellent news Em, fingers and toes crossed

xx

Hi em , I lived in a bunglow when my children were small and it was brilliant they played in there rooms more as they were on the same floor and you could alwys hear them. I would definitely recommend. Ive been thinking the same now I have ms but just a word of caution a friend with spms said she moved into a bunglow and as she wasnt regularly using the stairs her ability grearly reduced as she found it easier to use a wheelchair all the time instead of continuing to try. Hopeful this is a long way off for both of us, or may never happen but to her the phrase use it or lose it applied to stair climbing. Xx

I hope you find yourself a new home and not just a house Em,

Fingers crossed for you hun - and aren’t Dads lovely things to have

JBK xx

Thanks everyone After my excitement arrived at 4 waited till 4.45 but had to leave still not having seen the house. So take 2 tomorrow hopefully will get to see the house tomorrow morning x

Hi Em,

How did the viewing go? Is it what you are looking for?

JBK x

[quote=“zoe”]

Hi em , I lived in a bunglow when my children were small and it was brilliant they played in there rooms more as they were on the same floor and you could alwys hear them. I would definitely recommend. Ive been thinking the same now I have ms but just a word of caution a friend with spms said she moved into a bunglow and as she wasnt regularly using the stairs her ability grearly reduced as she found it easier to use a wheelchair all the time instead of continuing to try. Hopeful this is a long way off for both of us, or may never happen but to her the phrase use it or lose it applied to stair climbing. Xx

[/quote] I really agree with this. We moved into a bungalow soon after my diagnosis when I was struggling with the stairs. However we do have a loft room with a proper staircase. I make myself go up at least once a day for that very reason. Use it or lose it. As my ms worsens it’s getting harder, but it can still do it, which means I can manage elsewhere if I ever have to. Good luck. Hope you get sorted and settled soon xx

Good luck Em wish ya well,

Julienxx,

Hope it all works out for you :slight_smile:

How`s it going with the bungalows Em?

pollx

Hi the house wasn’t what I was looking for the pics made it look great. But for the extra price it needed a lot of work and there was a severe lack if cameras and I find laminate very slippy So I’m going to see another two tomorrow . Today I’ve phoned about PIP and ESA I went Down and paid and arranged home report for my house I’ve sorted out 20 boxes of children’s closing I am exhausted lol. MS is blooming hard work. Felt so sorry formy gran she’s been staying a few days she went home got half an hour. The doorbell rang the nurse asked to come in to take grandas bloods and she had to say he’d passed away. It’s been 10 days I’m sure they could have put on his notes he’d died. She was pretty upset by it. It hit home x