Friday night

Right every one here’s a question and the answers you give may or may not have anything to do with MS. How did you spend your Friday nights five years ago. I for one was whooping it up in Glasgow’s gay bars. Don’t do it now but not because I couldn’t just because I’ve grown up and it’s not my scene anymore. What about you? Aileen

Sorry just realised it’s bloody Saturday. Question still stands!

I would have been lurking in a pub somewhere with electric violin in hand, microphone on, playing americano folk rock… Probably having had a few too many beverages! … My ex didn’t like it, so he would have been the baby sitter!! Probably why he is the ex!!! Good old days… Can’t play any more:(

Hi Aileen 5 years ago I was able to go to a regular Friday night quiz, have a few drinks and a laugh. :smiley: Saturday nights were usually spent recovering :frowning: Rarely go out now of an evening, too tired, usually bed by 7… any excitement would probably kill me :cry:

jobryz wrote:

I would have been lurking in a pub somewhere with electric violin in hand, microphone on, playing americano folk rock… Probably having had a few too many beverages! … My ex didn’t like it, so he would have been the baby sitter!! Probably why he is the ex!!! Good old days… Can’t play any more:(

Americano Folk rock. Bloody hell that’s my favourite genre! Have you ever seen the Wilders?