Food ?

Just read your post Louise, don’t get me started on baked beans, revolting. xx

1 Like

Ill tell you what there are some proper fussy females on here today , mash and beans mix em together with me cauliflower cheese pure heaven , you girls need to get a grip honest .

Loving that too lol Iain xxx

2 Likes

Lol, I love anything with cheese and it use to be a once a month tea but my tummy said no. Luckily I an still eat as an accomplement but I am not brave enough to have as my main meal with DMD again.

No no no no no and no again!!! Arrrrrgggh that’s just so wrong!!! You can’t ruin beautiful cauliflower cheese with the vile gruel that is mash and beans x

Nooooooo! You have just committed every food violation in the Dc book, them words I have refrained from saying may come into play, better get your dinner down you! xx

1 Like

Advocaat is wrong on so many level and reminds me of boxing days as a child when my nan always made me drink it and I had to look pleased, proper nasty and on a par with baked beans in the nasty stakes xx

I’m with Mrs DC. On this and most other subjects. She is a dietician you know. Therefore her food rules is the law.

Sue

Never truer words spoken (typed) Both are someone’s experiments gone badly wrong. Just the thought is making me feel like I am going to meet my dinner again, very soon xx

Thank you Sue, somethings should be banned so on that note, corned beef is having it as well, in fact anything mashed or slimy, not acceptable, I reiterate, anything that resembles snot or vomit (said it now) is to be removed as a food substance, hencewith, like now! xx

Totally agree! Can I throw rhubarb and pate into the mix of vile too? X

I give up with you ladies , cornbeef hash yum yum , pate on toast yumy yum yum .

Im not a fussy boy , not much i dont like , but ill give you butter beans , gad truly horrific .

Actually, I have to confess I like corned beef and pate too. But butter beans, bleugh.

Maybe I have to revise my earlier statement. TraceyDC is usually right, but maybe not infallible.

On a brighter note, TraceyDC is pretty much dead on when it comes to alcohol. Eg, advocaat = snot, gin = lovely.

Sue

having just read and inwardly digested your meal plans, i have decided i’m not hungry.

sue (post #32) mentioned gin so that’s what i’m having for tea!

carole x

So am I. Mr Sssue has been out and come home announcing its 6 o’clock so what kind of gin do I want? Happy days.

Cheers Carole x

Skip tea, Gin’s probably the best option, not snotty or vomity, very pure, I’m having a virtual with Carole & Sue, Happy belated babexx

Pate is offal, sorry couldn’t resist x

Is cider an acceptable alternative to gin, it’s apple and part of my five a day?? I don’t do Gin xxxx

louise,

of course cider is an acceptable alternative to gin.

maybe should call it “poison of choice”.

they all end the same way, lots of peeing, lots of laughing, lots of snacking on cheese and chocolate.

ah when’s the bar open.

carole x

Thankyou Carole!!

After the day I’ve had I plan on having one or two tonight xxxx

OMG! (whatever that means) I see that I haven’t contributed to this one yet.

From the old blues ballad, “Gimme a Pigfood and a Bottle of Beer.”

"Do the Shim-Sham Shimmy 'til the rising sun.
Give me a reaper and a gang of gin.
Play me cause I’m in my sin.
Blame me cause I’m full of gin. "

Sound like your sort of thing? Anybody?