How do I prepare for my first neuro appointment which I think is next week, how do I prepare for it. What are neuro appointments like…
I’ve been so fatigued, I haven’t been able to function properly. No matter how much I sleep I just feel fatigued and slowed down.
I feel like my symptoms resemble those of MS, but I don’t know if it is.
Other symptoms have been;
- Knee collapsing, foot dropping
- Spasms in arms and legs
- Numbness and burning, and random sharp pains
- chest pain, tightness around my back and ribs (doesn’t feel the same as asthma does)
- memory problems
- Balance problems (I still fall over even when I’m using crutches)
- Bladder problems (sorry tmi)
Does my symptoms sound like it could be MS, I know no one can say for sure. I’m just worried, all the tests I’ve had so far are always normal. I’ve had my heart checked and an MRI because they thought I might of had a stroke, cardiology department didn’t see anything in the mri of my brain or anything wrong my heart. I was supposed to have a tilt test a few weeks ago but now its next month.
Sorry for the really long post