feel like im a second behind everything

hi everyone hope your all well as can be xx ive been feeling like im in slow motion like my bodys a second behind, A really strange feeling. started with my daughter noticing i was being really clumsy the other day, my head feels the strangest, ive been aching a lot more and been stiffer, and very forgetful anyone else feel like this ? i do often get forgetful and have learnt to cope with this in my own little way … but also been very tired would be greatful if there was anyone who coul enlighten me in any way xx sami :smiley:

Hi Sambo. You are not alone in this i too have your problems, and i will keep an eye on your replys. So until they do go to the bar and have a pint. Cheers , Chris. ps i would get arrested if i called you that today.

I dunno - the brain is a curious beastie - I spent all morning calling Jimmy ‘Keith’ and Keith ‘Jimmy’; the poor lads didn’t know whether to laugh or throttle me! :roll: I would monitor your experiences and if you are still ‘odd’ maybe give your MS nurse a ring on Monday? I’ll set that pint up for you at the bar & one for Chris too! Clarexxx

Cbear wrote:

I dunno - the brain is a curious beastie - I spent all morning calling Jimmy ‘Keith’ and Keith ‘Jimmy’; the poor lads didn’t know whether to laugh or throttle me! :roll: I would monitor your experiences and if you are still ‘odd’ maybe give your MS nurse a ring on Monday? I’ll set that pint up for you at the bar & one for Chris too! Clarexxx

could do with a pint right now to be honest but that would make me even worse xx:) :lol:

chriskerr wrote:

Hi Sambo. You are not alone in this i too have your problems, and i will keep an eye on your replys. So until they do go to the bar and have a pint. Cheers , Chris. ps i would get arrested if i called you that today.

wanted to change it because iv had a lot of coments about it and am sure it has upset a few but it was a nick name and its stuck xx :smiley:

Hi Sambo, Was it a friend or foe that started it. Makes no diffrence on this site as there is many stange names on this site. My first nickname was big d##k, sadly it did not last long. :roll: Take Care, Chris

OK, embarasing nickname - We come from Scotland and my dad had no idea about how English people would react when he called me after a small, cute if somewhat hyperactive African animal the dik-dik The name was rapidly dropped when we moved south! :roll: Clarexxx

Hi That’s MS for you, I call it 2nd gear as opposed to where I was before MS, 4th & occasionally 5th gear!! Is it the drugs or the disease? Who knows, it’s not easy we just move at a slower pace… Don’t let it worry you, we apparently get us to it ? Take care, M