Fed up!

Hi Jo, I was on the Baclofen for a year. It made me much worse, they even offered other stuff & I ended up nearly dying.

Stopping all medications & having a healthier lifestyle has proven to be 1,000% better.

Eating nuts, berries, whole grains, Vitamins B,C,D,E & omega 3. Using extra virgin Olive oil & eating plenty of eggs.

It’s made me start enjoying cooking again. There is no cure for any form of MS & there’s plenty of proof diet & exercise helps any condition. Boosting your own system to get you on the right path. GP’s & Dr’s aren’t gods. Only guessing on what to push on folks. My GP quit after diagnosing me with a headache & has plans to be the Lord Mayor. My trust in medications has gone out the window.

Take it easy Jo & do what you feel is right.

All the best. Terry

Thanks for replys.Before i started taking meds i was in such pain in bed with spasms and cramp i used to crywith pain and lack of sleep so i am scared to stop taking them.At least i sleep well and wake up to face another day.At least ive got one of the best husbands who still makes me laugh.joxx

1 Like

Ive just come back from my excercise class im not sure it does my any good but the games at the end are great fun and lift my mood every time.They are a nice bunch of people who are very friendly .does anyone else have similar in their area.Have a good day all and i hope the sun is shining where you are .jo xx

Hey Jo, glad the exercise routine is working out in some shape or form. Even if it is the games that do the most.

I’m sick to death of anything to do with MS now. So many experts, people who judge you on their version & opinion.

Anything I’ve ever done in this messed up life, seems to stalk me for funding of any excuse & type.

Those idiots have ruined anything I had plans to do. I needed a 00 licence. All folks seem interested in is money.

The sun is shining & I’m going to make a walking stick, something I can rely on. Terry