eating up?

Its taken about 5 years for my family to stop buying me boxes of biscuits.

a. I never eat them

b. I am gluten and wheat intolerant

What can I say lol…it does my head in. I just have to give them away, and i wouldnt mind but have told my family no biscuits…now its going to be NO chocolates for another 5 years before they get the idea lol. x

My son and his family are going to Butlins today to celebrate the new year. This leaves me with a massive problem, should I give the kids my excess sweets to take and potentially make them hyper, or should I do the decent thing and keep them all to myself

Jan x

We have a big tub of roses chocolates and how come when I went for a orange or strawberry cream they were all eaten? There is plenty of the coffee ones though ew!! Who eats those? I would rather have the chocolate Brussels sprout.

Im just away to make a fish pie.

Mags xx

Chuck em Jan. Give em to binmen!

Pollx

I like the coffee ones! But all chox and crap fodder has worms in. Seen 'em!

Had a good first dieting day…even went out for lunch and had chicken salad.

Pollx

I am a sweety monster! I love the strawb,orange & coffee creams! Yous can send all your “fodder” this way yuMMMMMmmmmm ha ha! Tucking into some caramel short bread right now x x

I ate most of the Roses last night My plan is to take the After Eights to my MS group next week, my plan is to take the after eights to MS group, my plan is to take after eights to ms, my plan is to take after eights to ms…

Jan x

1 Like

I leave the Strawberry, Coffee and Orange ones! Mags, Poll and Terry we seriously need to be better organised with the Roses next year

Jan x

i dont like roses or quality street they are too sickly for me, and after eights.

j x

1 Like

Ok…so we swap Poll a chicken & give J flowers or something and we will have all the sweets next year Jan. Ha ha I canny wait now! We’ll need to get some more ppl in on this and we could end up with enough sweets to make us sick!!

1 Like

Trouble is no amount of sweets makes me feel sick.

I can`t just continue to over eat on the wrong foods, as it is harder for my carers and hubby to move me!

pollx

I like your thinking T e r r y

Poll tomorrow is another day, I’ll start being good again next year

Happy New Year.

Jan x

i make a gorgeous caramel shortbread, its just too nice, i try not to make it too much though its just too calorific for words.

J x

Oooooh caramel shortbread. Sounds lovely. My diet starts on Monday. Booo!!

Hi Pol -

Yummy mustard & honey roasted gammon.

Sliced it cold last night, made caramelised red onions, with cranberries & brown sugar, which I topped on a very buttery jacket spud

Hope you all had a good festive season. Sadly asleep by 10pm last night, but fireworks woke me at midnight - Take care one and all - Mary

Hi Mary, I also fell asleep…around 11 and hubby came to bed before 12…first time ever. But the fireworks woke us and our dog up at 12.10. They didnt go on for long.

love the sound of your gammon.

luv Pollx