does anyone take ginger?

My ex girl friend used to like a bit of ginger,

Wb

Great, just great…thanks wb…just spat tea all over the place…now I gotta clean up…thanks !! : D Xx

…i just shook my head in despair…

ellie x

Mrs H,I’m sooo sorry. E,did anything rattle?

Wb xx

Just my ribs…

Hi all, I’ve just looked at this forum and want to share my story as a fellow MSer RR for over 30 years. I have numerous experiences which confirm that diet is crutial in provoking MS attacks and most significantly diet is crutial for inhibiting attacks. I had a neurologist and MS nurse who said the standard ‘there is no evidence to support a restricted diet in MS’ but when I asked them how many clinical studies explored the role of dietary modification on MS, nurse and doc replied, ‘drug companies test in areas where they feel most promising for treatment success’. I know through my prevous scientific work that drug companies only fund research that allows them to develop and more importantly patent treatments. Drug companes cannot patent natural food… hence no/minimal research or evidence.

Look at the denials and controversy surrounding Vitamin D relevance in MS, cancer, rheumatoid artritis, diabetes etc, if this behaviour by drug companies is new to you. I’m very concerned when drug company power controls how information is promoted or ignored by the medical professionals. Lots of anicdotal evidence is evidence just not recognised or promoted.

By the way, I’ve had no relapses or disease progression for the last !0 years by following the best bet diet. Before this I was having 3-4 relapses a year and becoming increasingly disabled. I also take natural antiinflamatory foods. Disabled but stable after 10 years is evidence and others can testify to similar successes. We cannot rely on doctors or nurses to help us when they are served by drug companies driven by financial interest not alleviating illness.