Forum

covid brain

Hi, I think I am suffering from summat that`s making me talk daft...I call it covid brain. I really am saying the most stupid of things which I feel really daft about once I regain me brain cells.

Who else thinks they have covid brain? I dont mean you actually have covid, but the effects of listening, seeing and reading about it so much makes brexit a bit of light entertainment. Hope I havent offended anyone!

Boudsx

I wouldn’t worry too much. It’s a common symptom amongst women.

Me too. Cheeky Scudger!!

Anne

Although I am not making light of Covid or Brexit.

Poor poor Britain. Xx

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt… Mark Twain.

Onto a different meaning…a dear friend and neighbour passed away yesterday…Edith, 85. She slipped answering the door and did the splits. She was taken to hospital and caught covid.

She passed away yesterday.

I am so cross that such a strong, lovely, old fashioned, typical Yorkshire woman has been finished off by this fecking swine!

Boudsx

1 Like

I know of 4 deaths from covid-19, all over 80 years old, all went into hospital with other conditions.

They then caught covid-19 in the hospital’s and died, my father is one of them.

The rest of our family have had it and recovered, I was ill for 10 days start to finish, I have ms and a heart condition.

Hi Lady.I’m so sorry to hear you have lost your dad and others to covid.

Best wishes

Boudsxx