cannabidiol CBD

Hope this link is not removed as its promoting CBD oil (legal) and nothing else .

1 Like

Wanting to see if CBD would be any good for my dog he is 13 yrs he has degenerative myopathy which is the dog form of MS he is struggling to walk and is incontinent with his bowls ,he is on Rimadyl from the vet golden paste ,vit/c omega 3 ,he is eating well and is alert ,have been told to try CBD ,sorry if this post is not appropriate just wanting advice

1 Like

Have you asked your vet for advice? Understand you will want to do whatever you can to help your dog ā€¦ but without causing him more pain or discomfort, suggest you ask your vet to do some research for you.

Donā€™t worry about posting on this forum - weā€™re a helpful gang.

Hello,

I am highly recommend hemp-bazaar online store. I have often ordered hemp oil paste 21% of CBD for my wife which is suffering for anxiety and it helps.

Cheers

Have tried the Harlequin strain a number of times and found it to be extremely beneficial. Very uplifting so good for fatigue and calms spasm and general spasticity

All animals have an endocannabinoid system and they market CBD for pets in the US so I would give it a try. It can only do good.

1 Like

Hi, Ive only just joined this group. I have been suffering with MS for over 10 years now, I have been taking CBD for the last 2/3 and find a massive difference. I use a UK based company who also produce it here in the UK. It is high strength better than the rest on the market. The friendly staff will help with any of your questions. [link removed by moderator - contact author directly]

OMG,

It so frustrates me when a link to a CBD product, which after all is legally sold as a ā€œFOOD SUPPLEMENTā€ is removed.

CBD is NOT illegal to sell or consume.

Neither Cannabis or THC is being promoted when someone tells of their own positive, or sometimes negative experiences whilst using just a CBD product.

If someone offers a positive opinion about a particular item or brand then that can be helpful to others, as is a negative opinion.

If the link is removed due to ā€œadvertising/promotingā€ rules then you may as well remove any link that mentions a brand name, whether that be for a walking aid or wheel chair ect, or even a vitamin for example.

Holland & Barrett are mentioned numerously just like Amazon, Total Care Shop ect ect .

So isnt that promoting business for these outlets ?

I know we can use the PM route to ask a member about an item, but thats not the point.

If links are going to be removed that mentions a particular brand of CBD oil, then the same rule SHOULD apply for any type of item that mentions itā€™s brand name.

If we want to be picky then the ā€œBlatant Advertisingā€ rule SHOULD be used for any item that mentions the brand name or outlet.

That way theres no grey areas when mentioning an item or its brands name, and it stops this picking and choosing culture of what can or cannot be mentioned.

For what its worth I think if a member finds ANYTHING legal useful he/she should be able to shout it from the roof tops if it will be a help to others, and should also be allowed to mention where the product was purchased and who manufactured it.

For some reason when CBD gets a mention it seems to be frowned upon by the moderators.

Just my opinion, after a sh*tty day.

1 Like

Tried the oil and paste but had no effect, very disappointed, with all the hype I thought there would be some pain or anxiety reduction.

Iā€™ll stick with Gabapentin,itā€™s more effective.

Same here, but only tried the oil.

It was 1000mg so a high dosage.

I would say which brand, but pretty pointless really as the info will probably get removed.

Wouldnā€™t it be far far better if people could try a product after reading ā€œreviewsā€, you know let them make their own mind up sort of thing !!!

Just a thought

1 Like

I have had great results with cbd brothers paste and oil. But everyone is different and it can be a process of elimination to find out which work. You also need to start very low and slow otherwise you flood the endocanniboid system and it wonā€™t work. Starting with one drop 3 times a day for about a week then upping by one drop a week up to five or six drops three times a day. It can take weeks or months to kick in and get results.

I take Gabapentin AND the CBD purple paste. Didnā€™t really expect the paste to work but I can definitely tell that Iā€™ve used it.

Crissyo I would defenetely recommend this product for your dog:

[Edited]

Ingredients: Natural hemp active oil is obtained from 100% cold-pressed hemp. Natural Hemp Seed Oil rich in Omegas, Vitamins B1, B2, B6, E, D, Calcium, Magnesium, Copper, GLA, Antioxidants,Chlorophyll, Sulfur, Potassium, Phosphorus and Enzymes.

I hope this link will stay as it is a very good article on cbd gummies benefits and uses [Link removed, contact author by PM]

Hi, I am one of the people who used the CBD as a medicine for my illness Iā€™ve been suffering MS for about 5 months now and I know itā€™s not that kind of illness that everybody wants to have and unfortunately Iā€™m one of those who has this. One of my friends told me to try this CBD and she also gives me some advice on how I will use this. Then I read this article that CBD can use as a medicine https://www.greenmed.io/blog/declares-cbd-safe-medical-use/

Hi, new to the forum as Iā€™m looking for help and advice on cbd oils. There are so many companies and variations!

Has anyone tried this company, Love CBD and this one in particular 800mg CBD Entourage Oil Spray.

I keep looking on CBD Brothers but I just keep getting out of stock or read reports you have to warm it up first. Tried the Holland & Barret 2.75% first, cheapest and easiest to get and had great results. Tried another health food shopā€™s 5% version and it seemed less effective so I am now confused and am looking for recommendations before spending a lot more money.

I was diagnosed with MS 2001 but had symptons as early as the mid 80ā€™s. At the moment is very mild RRMS, last bad relapse 2005 which hospitalised me, but I have constant pins and needles in my lower right leg and foot and found the CBD a great help.

Thanks in advance

Linda

This is a great thread. I know it started last year but very helpful. Can you recommend whether capsule or oil direct. So many versions itā€™s confusing. Iā€™m surprised how pricey it is so I guess Iā€™ll give the smaller amount a go for now. My aim is to not take carbamezine anymore. The side effects are horrid.

Iā€™ve been using Canaxen CBD oil nearly 4 years. It has changed my life, I have stopped all other meds and feel amazing. No pain, no more ms fog, no anxiety, no depression. Fatigue pops up but only now and then compared to every day. I highly recommend CBD

Kmallen,

Iā€™ve just been on the Canaxen website. Which of the oils do you use and how do you use it? Iā€™m currently using a 16.4% paste produced by another UK company.

Thanks for any info you can give.

Tippy x

I tried the 10% Improve Me pure CBD oil but didnt notice any change in symptoms, but I dont think I gave it long enough to work ? It looks as though my spasticity consultant that my MS clinic referred me to will be prescribing Sativex as Iā€™ve been taken off Tizanadine by my GP due to it messing up my liver count, and Iā€™ve already tried Baclofen without any good results. Iā€™ll know in 2 weeks when I get my appointment .