Can someone please read my mri and explain

I didn’t even know that was a requirement. But as your GP has said it, I’m sure it’s right. I agree with Anthony, stop now, Tuesday will be fine.

Sue

Thank you :). Also my nurologist mentioned my lesions don’t have delimitation? Also they aren’t in ms location on my brain where do they have to be to have ms on the brain ?

I have no idea where lesions need to be in the brain to look like MS lesions.

But it definitely sounds like your neurologist is pretty well convinced it’s not MS.

Just Tuesday to get through, a (hopefully short) wait for the results, then chances are, you’ll be told for definite it’s not MS.

You’ll then just need to try to figure out what is the cause of your symptoms. With a bit of luck, they’ll gradually get better.

Sue

Thank you Sue I really appreciate your kind words and support x

Lumber puncture done , went ok I have clear spinal fluid and pressure was good not sure what that means ??

Well by ‘clear’, did he mean without Oligoclonal bands? If so, then that’s extra evidence for the neurologist to state it’s not MS. But really you need to hear those words from the neuro. And if it’s not MS, then what else could it be?

Sue

Hi sue

no the dr said I had clear fluid when she took out the Lp fluid she said it was clear colour and my pressure was good . I don’t see my neorogist for a month :frowning:

In that case, I should just ignore those comments as being unhelpful and wait for your neurologist to actually give you proper feedback.

Sue

Be prepared to get informed of the results via post before you appointment.

Also be prepared for your results not to have come through when you see the neurologist.

My appointment is in a months time so hopefully my results will be in by then :slight_smile:

I had to wait over a month for my lp results hopefully yours come quicker for you x

I’m booking in to see the neologist in a months time so getting results then … I’m not to worried as my neologist dosnt think it is ms he is just checking I guess to be safe . :frowning:

What happens if I do have ms ? :slight_smile: do I go on medication ? I’m working full time to pay for my appointments :frowning:

There is no reason for an ms diagnoses will change your ability to work full time. DMD are often given if it’s seen as RRMS. To reduce relapses. a neoro physio is an expert in trying to improve physical symptoms.

Thank you Sarah x

My lesions on my brain are non specific for 2 years now they are on my Brian apparently not where ms lesions are located and they don’t have delimitation effect so I have had all the tests this is the last one the lumber puncture so will wait to see what happens I have my left middle toe that is a numb at the top of my toe but really would like to know what’s wrong with me :frowning:

This is exactly what’s happened to me.

I have also been informed I have non specific brain hyperintensities that are not significant but in my case I haven’t been offered any further intervention

I have however been left following my “episode” in January with a numbness in my head and altered sensations in my legs.

None of which I had before this all happened.

Everyone now thinks I’m nuts and it’s all anxiety

Yes , this is what I am dealing with and they all say nothing wrong with you it’s not in ms location or looks like ms lesions but Also make sure you get all your bloods checked that’s one thing I have done and I’m onto my second neurologist he has been amazing he said I don’t have the symptoms or features on my mri but I’m going to do everything I can I have a half numb toe like I can still feel it and my vision god blurry hope you get answers sooni