Be careful what you wish for

I made a wish list.

Most of it is impossible.

Steve

2 Likes

Thanks Steve, I’ve been trying to think of some wishes to add, but can only come up with one; when my scooter hits someone when they stop dead in front of me, I wish they wouldn’t say “oh, not passed your driving test yet?” It makes me want to run over them. Several times. Glad to see you back on the forum, I’ve missed your thoughts. Hope you’re not feeling too bad.

1 Like

Steve I share all of your wishes!

I will add:

I wish drivers didn’t get road rage

I wish people, instead of being jealous of others, tried to improve their lives.

I wish there were no murders

I wish there was no religion (which is the cause of most wars)

and

I wish Brexit would finally be over and it was five years on! (because you know that once we are out, they will spend another few years doing the post mortem)!

Hello, this is my first post. I have RRMS and I was wondering if anyone has PIP and if it is worth me filling out the paperwork to apply f or it?

Hello Anon

You probably don’t realise this, but you might have done better starting a New Thread (see the box above the list of existing threads?).

What you’ve done is add an unrelated comment to a different thread, if you want answers, start a new thread.

Meanwhile Steve, as usual, nice blog, I wish we could all be happy with the life we have irrespective of bloody MS. All we need to do that surely is sufficient support to keep our dignity and yet manage to do the things we love with the people we love.

Sue x