A little ray of sunshine

Mick it is amazing what a good few days and advice from you lovely people can do. This time last week I have never felt so low now I feel a good bit more positive. I know I will probably be low again but trying to pull every bit of goodness I can at mo. I can only hope to offer a wee bit of the encouragement I have received and hope to get again. Yey go me. Linda x

Hi Linda (and Rachael!). Firstly, you’re absolutely right about the exercise, so keep up the good work. You and Rachael can keep fit and healthy together. Unfortunately, although I thoroughly enjoyed working out again, there was definite payback for my efforts. Yesterday evening was punctuated with several muscle spasms and a few spastic episodes,especially during the evening. And I thought that they had completely vanished off the radar, over a week ago. My heart hit the floor and I felt very, very deflated and tearful, “Here we go again”, I thought. But then, this morning, I’m just going to take things very, very gingerly and move in slow motion. . I I think Carole (pigpen) summed up our situation so succinctly, " Life will be mostly fine, occasionally brilliant and once in a blue moon, maybe a little low". Finally, Linda! I hust want to recommend the following book which has become by ‘bible’ since my diagnosis. Personally, I have found it very, very helpful and enlightening- Overcoming Multiple Sclerosis by George Jelinek. This guy’s an Australian Emergency Medicine Professor, who himself was diagnosed with MS some years ago. His name is well known in the MS World and many, many copies of this book have been sold worldwide. Anyway, sermon over! Lovely to touch base with you and may our paths cross again, on your return. Arrivederci e hanno una bella vacanza! x

Hi Barney! Love the OWL XX

Hi Barney! Love the OWL XX

He’s my cite little friend

Lol

I am due to go on holiday for 3 weeks wowe ! Here we go soon

Linda! That is good advice to Barney. I used to do Martial Art & still do at home now & then Now just can’t wait for our 3 weeks holiday to Maurrittuis Indian Ocean wowe! But I am still here for the next week or so. XX

I like him Barney meant you’re site little friend