Forum

24 hours

If you had 24 hours without “this”, what would you do? I would have my bits waxed, have a shower, put body lotion all over, go for dinner, have as many drinks as I want, walk to the toilet (as many times as I want) and then jump off a bridge. I cannot walk…

mogworks wrote:

If you had 24 hours without “this”, what would you do? I would have my bits waxed, have a shower, put body lotion all over, go for dinner, have as many drinks as I want, walk to the toilet (as many times as I want) and then jump off a bridge. I cannot walk…

I would collect my daughter and granddaughter, pack a picnic and head for the beach. (I am assuming that it will fantastic weather during these 24 hours) After a swim (in the Atlantic) and consumption of said picnic, we will built sand castles, explore rock pools and play ball games. We will stop and buy fish and chips on the way home and eat them with our fingers straight out of the wrappers. After the grand daughter has gone to bed we will chill on the patio with a glass of wine. Then to bed… perchance to dream of better times V

Great question… I would wake up jump out of bed, drive my wife, daughter and Bella my dog down to the beach, watch a sunrise and have a long walk. We would then go watch a film at the cinema in 3D, nip along to my old work and watch some plane’s land and on the way home pop in and see my brothers new baby. I would then drive and watch the sunset from the south downs, go for a swim in our local swimming baths before going out for a meal and walking home the long way. I miss a lot but natures daily events and peoples faces is what I miss the most…

Go clothes shopping, try new clothes on and definitely buy some high heels. Oh how I miss that! Pam