Undiagnosed - Advice needed

Hello all.

I am currently undergoing lots of back and forthing from my doctors.

In short, I have been suffering from some “unexplainable” symptoms for the past couple of years. I have been sent to a rheumatologist who has assured me that the pain I am experiencing is not due to any kind of rheumatic or connective tissue disorder.

My GP has now suggested that my pain “may be” neuropathic… and has put me on low-dose Amitriptyline to help this. It has taken the edge off but does not seem to have completely solved my issue.

My symptoms off of the top of my hand are as follows:
Pain in joints
Numbness/tingling in hands, feet, intercostal area, upper back (across spine) and over my right shoulder blade
Bladder issues
Cognitive issues, including extremely poor memory
Mild to significant tremor in both hands
Muscle weakness in one leg, unable to lift this leg higher than a few inches off of the bed lying down.
Same leg has weakness in foot, whilst i’m not entirely sure if it is “dropped foot” it is significantly more difficult to lift that foot compared to my other foot.
Migraines
Electric shock like feeling in muscles
Muscle spasms in legs, eyes
Extreme fatigue

Does any of this seem of any clinical significance to request a referral to a neurologist? If i’m honest, i’m quite surprised I haven’t already been referred, especially if my GP is actively treating me for “nerve pain”.

Other useful information:
I am female
I am 26 years old
I am ANA positive

I would definitely ask for a neurologist. It sounds like you could benefit from getting an MRI, whether that identifies something or rules a few things out. Whatever you do, DON’T GIVE UP!