TYSABRI... 1st one tomorrow!

Time has finally come… Im drinking lots of water… books at the ready…

Tomorrow going for my first Tysabri Infusion! So anyone else who is starting soon, watch this space and I’ll let you know how it goes!

Anyone else started recently?

Good luck for tomorrow I hope it all goes well for you, I remember my first treatment- I was so scared! Have no idea why now, but I suppose that’s how MS can make you feel sometimes?! Feel a bit silly thinking how upset I was! LOL.

I’ve been on Tysabri for 2 years now, has reduced my relapses from every 3-4 weeks to every 2-3 months, so I can lead a “normal” life again and try to go to work as often as I can.

I really hope it helps you.

Good luck again, let us know how you get on :slight_smile:

Ashleigh

Good luck for tomorrow MrsP

Really interested in how you get on because I am hoping to be prescribed Tysabri soon.

For me, not just the medical benefits but, weighing up all the pros and cons about regular injections against a monthly transfusion the transfusion seems better for me because of my rather chaotic lifestyle. The fact that I can’t physically handle a syringe most of the time (not scared, just can’t manipulate anything smaller that a knife and fork most of the time )

Am I being ridiculously naive here?

Ashleigh thats good about the relapse reduction… Hope mine stop! lol Im same - relapsing at least once a month with no recovery. So the symptoms from my first relapse in August(ish) 2011… are still with me… along with the symptoms from every relapse after!

Bobla… i know what you mean… I was scared if i had an injectable I would slip and just end up stabbing myself lots with a needle as I fumbled around trying to stop it landing on the floor lol - not a good look!!

Good luck tomorrow Paulette

You’ll be fine I was nervous on my 1st day but that was 4 years ago next month I to was relapsing every 4 or 5 weeks but since starting Tysabri in August 2008 I haven’t had a single relapse.

All the best Mark x

Cheers Mark :slight_smile: Looking forward to it actually, no nerves now! :slight_smile:

Phone loaded with 2 movies. Bag loaded with 2 books. I shall arm myself with drinks and a snack when I get there… Im ready to (rock) ! LOL

Hope everything has gone to plan and you are ok

Pip

Yeqh all good… First infusion done! No problems… All very uneventful, and feeling ok!