The MS scrap heap

Hi Heather I am really sorry to hear you have lost your husband and I hope you and the boys are doing okay.

You sound to have a great fighting spirit (like Boudica herself!) and I wish you well.

As a long term wheelchair user of 14 years, I know what you mean about other folk doing everything for you…I tell them to allow me to do what I can for myself, or I could turn into that vegetable…what a sad thought! No offence meant to anyone there.

luv Polx

Tracyann I tell everyone to keep smiling it confuses people and I love seeing their faces when they are thinking why is he so happy sitting in that wheelchair.

Hi Noreen,

That is outragous that you can’t get the help you need. I was just thinking why don’t you design an online petition at the parliment website also tell everyone on this forum and I guarantee you that we will sign it for you.

In order to discuss it in parliment they have to obtain 100,000 signatures.

I am willing to help you get all the help you need I hate seeing you go without.

Robert xx.

1 Like

Hi Noreen,

That is outragous that you can’t get the help you need. I was just thinking why don’t you design an online petition at the parliment website also tell everyone on this forum and I guarantee you that we will sign it for you.

In order to discuss it in parliment they have to obtain 100,000 signatures.

I am willing to help you get all the help you need I hate seeing you go without.

Robert xx.