The MS Society is submitting evidence to a commissioning group on the value of Fampyra (also known as Fampridine). If you have tried Fampyra the Campaigns team would like to hear your experiences of taking the medicine and how it has improved your quality of life.
If you have you been able to access Fampyra:
· What do you feel are the advantages and disadvantages?
· What benefits do you feel Fampyra brings you over other treatments you have used i.e. physiotherapy, orthotics like splints or braces
· What treatments and/or therapies were you using to manage your walking ability before being prescribed Fampyra
If you haven’t managed to access Fampyra:
· What treatment are you currently using to manage symptoms relating to your walking ability?
· What are the advantages and disadvantages of the treatment you are currently using?
· Have these treatments met your needs and how do you think Fampyra will meet your needs?
· What is your preferred choice of treatment for symptoms relating to walking ability?
You can contact the Campaigns team with your responses at email@example.com